18 April, 2016

Salute 2016 in Pictures

This year's Salute was, as ever, fantastic. This year was perhaps one of the best yet in my opinion.


I had great fun trying out my new camera ; I learned alot I can use going forward in that regard. I didn't take pictures of every single display, just the ones that really caught my eye.

So, here we go. Incoming picture dump!

Stop the Truck (Mad Max 2) - Sheffield Runelords



Beyond the Gates of Antares - Warlord Games



Russo-Finnish War 1940 - Loughton Strike Force



Savage Dove, Star Date 5894.44 - South London Warlords



The Battle of Wilhelmstadt - BillGaskin & Friends




The Batle of Arados (Peninsular War) - Ian Smith & Friends


 Brotherhood of Mars (Horus Heresy) - South London Warlords


Hawk Wargames



 Renedra



 Infernal - Wartorn Games


Action at Antietam (American Civil War) - Richard Gillingham & David C.R. Brown



 Garibaldi at Palermo, 1860 - Continental Wars Society



Thanks to all the clubs and companies that put on display games, I really do appreciate how much effort goes into them, as well as the hard work it takes to get them to Salute and subsequently stay with them all day.
 
Next post I'll talk about my purchases, and whether or not I managed to get what I said i'd look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment