12 April, 2016

Road to Salute 2016

The annual pilgrimage to Salute is coming up this Saturday 16th April. This is always a great day out, and this year looks to be as good as ever.



This year I have actually thought out a list of things I'd like to do / buy / look at, rather than randomly stumbling around handing out money:
  • 6mm World War 2 (specifically the GHQ range at Magister Militum).
  • 6mm Terrain (World War 2 and Sci-fi).
  • Marvel Universe Miniature Game (from Knight Models).
  • Troll Trader's super cheap surplus special (they always deliver the goods).
  • Warbases (to get a bunch of mdf bases in various sizes).
  • 28mm Gangsters (prohibition era models in general).
  • 15mm World War 2 (Forged in Battle / Plastic Soldier company).
  • Fantasy Football (Black Scorpion)
This list is in no way exhaustive; I'm sure lots of other stuff will catch my eye as well!

I plan on taking lots of pictures this year, having just bought myself a new camera (more on that in it's own article soon...). This is an ideal opportunity to test it out in the field, and to let you, reader, see some of the awesome games on display this year as well.

Now I just need to remember to print my ticket.


No comments:

Post a Comment